The GSTF Sponsorship program was developed to:
- Jointly grow the ICT profession worldwide
- Co-Market the GSTF Cloud Computing Certification program
- Co-Market the GSTF Cloud Computing CBOK
Individuals who work for Software vendors, Analyst or Conference providers are welcome to join the Global Science and Technology Forum (GSTF) and participate in its activities; however, they must recognize the distinction between practicing and selling, between discussing innovations and promoting their products and services at GSTF meetings or functions. The following are guidelines for individuals working at software vendor companies who wish to join GSTF:
– Professional (voting membership) is restricted to ICT practitioners within the vendor company or as a service provided by the vendor to other companies.
– Product and sales (or any other area) personnel may join as an associate (non-voting) member. Under no condition will GSTF ever give out our member lists.
The following activities are considered to be unacceptable, and are grounds for censorship and termination of the GSTF membership:
– Promotional letters or emails
– Hosted events such as organized receptions, social events, golf outings, or evening events that are scheduled by vendor locally to compete directly with GSTF events