Machine Learning is moving past the “hype cycle”, with enterprises looking to automate analytics processes in areas like business intelligence and cyber security. In 2020, nearly 8 billion jobs will be created for the Machine Learning experts, generating USD $3 billion in the field of Machine Learning
What is Machine Learning?
Machine Learning are composed of multiple technologies and techniques, such as deep learning, neural networks, natural-language processing, which will trigger autonomous systems that can be programmed to operate independently of humans, allowing IT to go deeper and do more. In other words, machine learning is an application of artificial intelligence (AI) that allows systems the ability to automatically learn and improve from experience without being programmed. Machine learning focuses on the development of computer programs that can access data and use it as learning material for themselves.
The process of learning begins with observations or data, such as direct experience, examples or instructions This is to understand and look for patterns in data and make better decisions in the future based on the examples that we provide. The primary aim is to allow the computers learn automatically without human intervention or assistance and adjust actions accordingly.
Why do you need to follow a Machine learning course?
CMLS – Certified Machine Learning Specialist Course by RapidStart in Singapore, the Authorised Training Partner (ATP) of Global Science and Technology Forum – GSTF, will provide participants with an in-depth knowledge on Machine Learning algorithms, techniques and its applications. Participants will also be able to experience first-hand leading open-source technologies such as GO, WEKA and SciPy which are implemented by industry leaders such as Google, Oracle, Microsoft etc.
Real-cases and industry scenarios on implementation techniques for Machine Learning will also provide Participants with the necessary skills to apply machine learning methods.
“Modern enterprises are drowning in data and starving information”
32 Hours (4 Days)
- 70 -100 % CITREP+ Funding available. Conditions Apply!
- Participants are recommended to have preferably 1 year of experience in software development, business domain or data/business analysis. However, if you do not have any experiences, you can still consider taking up the course and we will advise / assist you accordingly.
As part of the written examination, each participant will be assessed individually on the last day of the training for their understanding of the subject matter and ability to evaluate, choose and apply them in specific context and also the ability to identify and manage risks. The assessment focuses on higher levels of learning in Bloom’s taxonomy: Application, Analysis, Synthesis and Evaluation. This written examination will primarily consist of 40 multiple choice questions spanning various aspects as covered in the program. It is an individual, competency-based assessment.
- Learn the fundamentals of AI and machine learning and how it could impact your work through several real-life use case
- Acquire knowledge about Machine Learning techniques/method: Supervised, Unsupervised & Reinforcement Learning through hands-on examples
- Learn key ML concepts like Principle Component Analysis (PCA), Hyperparameter tuning, Clustering, Classification, Regression, Neural Network etc.
- Get skilled in popular machine learning algorithms using Python Programming ( SckitLearn, TensorFlow ), Weka, RapidMiner
Unit 1: Artificial Intelligence(AI) and Machine Learning(ML).
Unit 2: Supervised, Unsupervised and Reinforcement Learning.
Unit 3: Models and Algorithms selection used in Classification and Prediction.
Unit 4: Applications of models using Weka, Scikit-learn, Keras and Python.
Unit 5: Case Study : Decision Tree and Rule Mining algorithms.
Unit 6: Advanced Machine Learning : Deep Learning.
Unit 7: Design, Build and Train Advanced models using Tensorflow.
Unit 8: Neural Network : Recursive and Convolutional Neural Network.
Visit our GSTF course schedule to check our class availability.
GSTF Authorized Training Partners:
RapidStart Pte Ltd
Find more GSTF Training Partners here.