Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover. – Mark Twain
Entrepreneurship is neither a science nor an art. It is a practice. – Peter Drucker
GSTF® Entrepreneur Incubation Center (EIC) provides a platform for aspiring and innovative startups to make their dreams happen. EIC supports individuals and organizations in their entrepreneurial pursuits through a range of activities and services.
What you have:
A great idea that solves a problem and is commercializable.
What we provide:
- Funding support for startups
- Infrastructure (physical space, computers, Internet access, etc.)
- Mentoring of leadership and management
- Business strategy and go-to-market strategies
- Match-making with venture capitalists/angel investors
- Intellectual property (IP) advisory services
- Legal advisory service
Interested parties, please send a brief profile / write-up to Prof. the Hon. Stephen Martin at email@example.com. We look forward to working with you.