Conference on Urban Planning and Property Development – UPPD 2019
Prof. the Hon. Dr. Stephen Martin
Chairman, Board of Governors, Global Science & Technology Forum (GSTF)
Chairman, Bank of China (Australia)
Former Speaker Parliament of Australia
Former Deputy Vice Chancellor (Strategy and Planning) Curtin University of Technology
Former Pro Vice Chancellor International, Victoria University
Associate Head of Pillar, Architecture and Sustainable Design
Director, Informed Design Group
Singapore University of Technology and Design
“Informed Design: Urban Design in the Age of Big Data”
Assoc Prof Patrick Janssen
Department of Architecture
National University of Singapore
“Democratising Computational Urbanism”
- 5th Annual International UPPD 2019 Conference Proceedings: All accepted and presented papers at the conference (UPPD 2019) will be published in the conference proceedings (Print ISSN: 2425-0112, E-Periodical ISSN: 2425-0201).
- Journal on Engineering Technology: All authors who present their papers at the conference will be invited to submit an extended version of their research paper for the GSTF Journal of Engineering Technology (JET) – Print ISSN: 2251-3701, E-periodical: 2251-371X. All submitted papers will go through blind review process for acceptance. All accepted papers (after the review process) will be included in the JET.
- Best Paper Awards and Best Student Paper Awards will be conferred at the conference (in order to qualify for the award, the paper must be presented at the conference).
- 4th Annual International Conference on Urban Planning and Property Development – UPPD 2019 will also constitute a Special Panel Session.
- Panel Proposals are invited for submission. A minimum of three papers centering on a specific topic will be accepted for submission under Panel Category.