Conference on Education & e-Learning – EeL 2019
Prof. the Hon. Dr. Stephen Martin
Chairman, Board of Governors, Global Science & Technology Forum (GSTF)
Chairman, Bank of China (Australia)
Former Speaker Parliament of Australia
Former Deputy Vice Chancellor (Strategy and Planning) Curtin University of Technology
Former Pro Vice Chancellor International, Victoria University
Prof Venky Shankararaman
Professor of Information Systems (Education)
Associate Dean (Education)
School of Information Systems, Singapore Management University
“Technology Enhanced Learning (TEL): Opportunities and Challenges”
Professor Liz Bacon
University of Greenwich, UK
Former President, British
Opportunities and Challenges in the use of Artificial Intelligence and Big Data in Education
Prof. LIM Cher Ping
Chair Professor of Learning Technologies and Innovation
Department of Curriculum and Instruction
The Education University of Hong Kong
“Digital Learning – Taking Up the Opportunities for Quality Access and Lifelong Learning in Higher Education”
- EEL 2019 Conference Proceedings: All accepted and presented papers at the conference (EeL 2019) will be published in the conference proceedings Print ISSN: 2251-1814, E-Periodical: 2251-1822 will be published and submitted to several indexing partners.
- Journal on Education: All authors who present their papers at the conference will be invited to submit an extended version of their research paper for the GSTF Journal on Education (JEd) – (Print ISSN: 2345-7163, E-periodical: 2345-7171). All submitted papers will go through blind review process for acceptance. All accepted papers (after the review process) will be included in the JED.
- Best Paper Awards and Best Student Paper Awards will be conferred at the conference (in order to qualify for the award, the paper must be presented at the conference).
- 8th Annual International Conference on Education & e-Learning – EeL 2019 will also constitute a Special Panel Session.
- Panel Proposals are invited for submission a minimum of three papers centering on a specific topic will be accepted for submission under Panel Category.