6th Annual International Conference on Contemporary Cultural Studies – CCS 2018
Prof. the Hon. Dr. Stephen Martin
Chairman, Board of Governors, Global Science & Technology Forum (GSTF)
Chairman, Bank of China (Australia)
Former Speaker Parliament of Australia
Former Deputy Vice Chancellor (Strategy and Planning)
Curtin University of Technology
Former Pro Vice Chancellor International, Victoria University
Assoc. Prof. Kelvin E.Y. Low
Deputy Head of the Department of Sociology
National University of Singapore
Prof. Jeanette Hoorn
Professor of Visual Cultures
President Australia-Morocco Friendship Group
Faculty of Arts
The University of Melbourne, Australia
“Art and the Everyday: Female Painters in the age of ‘Orientalism’”
Associate Professor Anne Raffin
National University of Singapore Sociology Department
“Post-Colonial Places of Retirement: French Retirees in Cambodia and Vietnam: Sihanoukville and Nha Trang”
- CCS 2018 Conference Proceedings: All accepted and presented papers at the conference (CCS 2018) will be published in the conference proceedings (Print ISSN: 2382-5650, E-Periodical ISSN: 2382-557X).
- Journal of Law and Social Sciences: All authors who present their papers at the conference will be invited to submit an extended version of their research paper for the GSTF Journal of Law and Social Sciences (JLSS) – Print ISSN: 2251-2853, E-periodical: 2251-2861. All submitted papers will go through blind review process for acceptance. All accepted papers (after the review process) will be included in the JLSS.
- Best Paper Awards and Best Student Paper Awards will be conferred at the conference (in order to qualify for the award, the paper must be presented at the conference).
- 6th Annual International Conference on Contemporary Cultural Studies – CCS 2018 will also constitute a Special Panel Session.
- Panel Proposals are invited for submission. A minimum of three papers centering on a specific topic will be accepted for submission under Panel Category.