6th Annual International Conference on Contemporary Cultural Studies – CCS 2018
Prof. Jeanette Hoorn
Professor of Visual Cultures
President Australia-Morocco Friendship Group
Faculty of Arts
The University of Melbourne, Australia
“Art and the Everyday: Female Painters in the age of ‘Orientalism’”
Assoc.Prof. Anna Hickey-Moody
Department of Gender & Cultural Studies
School of Philosophical and Historical Inquiry
Faculty of Arts and Social Sciences
The University of Sydney, Australia
“Arts Practice as Method, Urban Spaces and Intra-Active Faiths”
- CCS 2018 Conference Proceedings: All accepted and presented papers at the conference (CCS 2018) will be published in the conference proceedings (Print ISSN: 2382-5650, E-Periodical ISSN: 2382-557X).
- Journal of Law and Social Sciences: All authors who present their papers at the conference will be invited to submit an extended version of their research paper for the GSTF Journal of Law and Social Sciences (JLSS) – Print ISSN: 2251-2853, E-periodical: 2251-2861. All submitted papers will go through blind review process for acceptance. All accepted papers (after the review process) will be included in the JLSS.
- Best Paper Awards and Best Student Paper Awards will be conferred at the conference (in order to qualify for the award, the paper must be presented at the conference).
- 6th Annual International Conference on Contemporary Cultural Studies – CCS 2018 will also constitute a Special Panel Session.
- Panel Proposals are invited for submission. A minimum of three papers centering on a specific topic will be accepted for submission under Panel Category.