6th Annual International Conference on Architecture and Civil Engineering – ACE 2018
- ACE 2018 Conference Proceedings: All accepted and presented papers at the conference (ACE 2017) will be published in the conference proceedings (Print ISSN: 2301-394X, E-Periodical ISSN: 2301-3958).
- Journal of Engineering Technology:All authors who present their papers at the conference will be invited to submit an extended version of their research paper for the GSTF Journal of Engineering Technology (JET) – Print ISSN: 2251-3701, E-periodical: 2251-371X). All submitted papers will go through blind review process for acceptance. All accepted papers (after the review process) will be included in the JET.
- Book: Selected authors will be invited to contribute book chapters in “Future Construction: New Technologies in Architecture and Civil Engineering” to be published by GSTF and WSPC. This book will be co-edited by Assoc. Prof. Mark S. Anderson, of University of California, Berkeley and Assoc. Prof. Peter Anderson, of California College of the Arts.
- Best Paper Awards and Best Student Paper Awards will be conferred at the conference (in order to qualify for the award, the paper must be presented at the conference).
- 6th Annual International Conference on Architecture and Civil Engineering – ACE 2018 will also constitute a Special Panel Session.
- Panel Proposals are invited for submission. A minimum of three papers centering on a specific topic will be accepted for submission under Panel Category.