7th Annual International Conference on Architecture and Civil Engineering – ACEU 2019
Prof. Mark S. Anderson
Department of Architecture
College of Environmental Design
University of California
Prof. Thomas Schroepfer
Architecture and Sustainable Design
Co-Director, SUTD-JTC l3 Centre
Director, Advanced Architecture Laboratory
Singapore University of Technology and Design
Dr. Lam Khee Poh
Provost’s Chair Professor
School of Design and Environment
National University of Singapore
- ACE 2019 Conference Proceedings: All accepted and presented papers at the conference (ACE 2019) will be published in the conference proceedings (Print ISSN: 2301-394X, E-Periodical ISSN: 2301-3958).
- Journal of Engineering Technology:All authors who present their papers at the conference will be invited to submit an extended version of their research paper for the GSTF Journal of Engineering Technology (JET) – Print ISSN: 2251-3701, E-periodical: 2251-371X). All submitted papers will go through blind review process for acceptance. All accepted papers (after the review process) will be included in the JET.
- Book: Selected authors will be invited to contribute book chapters in “Future Construction: New Technologies in Architecture and Civil Engineering” to be published by GSTF and WSPC. This book will be co-edited by Assoc. Prof. Mark S. Anderson, of University of California, Berkeley and Assoc. Prof. Peter Anderson, of California College of the Arts.
- Best Paper Awards and Best Student Paper Awards will be conferred at the conference (in order to qualify for the award, the paper must be presented at the conference).
- 7th Annual International Conference on Architecture and Civil Engineering – ACE 2019 will also constitute a Special Panel Session.
- Panel Proposals are invited for submission. A minimum of three papers centering on a specific topic will be accepted for submission under Panel Category.