8th Annual International Conference on Sustainable Energy and Environmental Sciences – SEES 2019
Prof. the Hon. Dr. Stephen Martin
Chairman, Board of Governors, Global Science & Technology Forum (GSTF)
Chairman, Bank of China (Australia)
Former Speaker Parliament of Australia
Former Deputy Vice Chancellor (Strategy and Planning)
Curtin University of Technology
Former Pro Vice Chancellor International, Victoria University
Assoc Prof. Lam Siu Lee Jasmine
Associate Professor, School of Civil and Environmental, College of Engineering
Nanyang Technological University, Singapore
“Smart Energy Management System and its Applications”
- SEES 2019 Proceedings Print ISSN: 2251-189X, E-Periodical ISSN: 2251-1903 will be published and submitted to several indexing partners.
- GSTF Journal of Engineering Technology (JET): All authors who present their papers at the conference will be invited to submit an extended version of their research paper for the GSTF Journal of Engineering Technology (JET) (Print ISSN: 2251-3701, E-periodical: 2251-371X). All submitted papers will go through blind review process for acceptance.
- Book: Selected authors will be invited to contribute book chapters in “New findings on sustainable energy and environmental sciences” to be published by GSTF.
- Best Paper Awards and Best Student Paper Awards will be conferred at the conference (in order to qualify for the award, the paper must be presented at the conference).
- 8th Annual International Conference on Sustainable Energy and Environmental Sciences – SEES 2019 will also constitute a Special Panel Session.
- Panel Proposals are invited for submission. A minimum of three papers centering on a specific topic will be accepted for submission under Panel Category.