8th Annual International Conference on Cognitive and Behavioral Psychology – CBP 2019
Prof. the Hon. Dr. Stephen Martin
Chairman, Board of Governors, Global Science & Technology Forum (GSTF)
Chairman, Bank of China (Australia)
Former Speaker Parliament of Australia
Former Deputy Vice Chancellor (Strategy and Planning) Curtin University of Technology
Former Pro Vice Chancellor International, Victoria University
Assoc. Prof. Ryo KITADA
Department of Social Sciences
Nanyang Technological University, Singapore
“The Impact of Blindness on the Brain Network underlying Social Cognition”
Assoc. Prof. Stephen Wee Hun Lim
Director of Cognition and Education Laboratory
Department of Psychology
National University of Singapore
“Applying Cognitive Psychology to Education”
- CBP 2019 Conference Proceedings: Print ISSN: 2251-1865, E-Periodical ISSN: 2251-1881
- GSTF Journal of Psychology (JPsych): All authors who present their papers at the conference will be invited to submit an extended version of their research paper for the GSTF Journal of Psychology (JPsych) (Print ISSN: 2345-7872, E-periodical: 2345-7929). All submitted papers will go through blind review process for acceptance.
- Book: Selected authors will be invited to contribute book chapters in “Enhancing Human Performance” Vol . 2 to be published by GSTF and CSP. The Editor-in-Chief is Prof. Craig Speelman (Edith Cowan University, Australia).
- Best Paper Awards and Best Student Paper Awards will be conferred at the conference (in order to qualify for the award, the paper must be presented at the conference).
- 8th Annual International Conference on Cognitive and Behavioral Psychology – CBP 2019 will also constitute a Special Panel Session.
- Panel Proposals are invited for submission. A minimum of three papers centering on a specific topic will be accepted for submission under Panel Category.