7th Annual International Conference on Journalism & Mass Communications – JMComm 2018
Prof. the Hon. Dr. Stephen Martin
Chairman, Board of Governors, Global Science & Technology Forum (GSTF)
Chief Executive, Committee for Economic Development of Australia (CEDA)
Chairman, Bank of China (Australia)
Former Speaker Parliament of Australia
Former Deputy Vice Chancellor (Strategy and Planning) Curtin University of Technology
Former Pro Vice Chancellor International, Victoria University
Assoc. Prof. Weiyu Zhang
Department of Communications and New Media
National University of Singapore
Prof. Guy Starkey
Professor and Associate Dean
Global Engagement at Bournemouth University
Truth and post-truth in the over-mediatised world of Trump, Putin and Brexit
- JMComm 2018 Conference Proceedings: Print ISSN: 2301-3710, E-Periodical ISSN: 2301-3729 will be published and submitted to several indexing partners.
- Journal on Media & Communications: Journal on Media & Communications: All authors who present their papers at the conference will be invited to submit an extended version of their research paper for the GSTF Journal on Media & Communications (JMC) – (Print ISSN: 2335-6618, E-periodical: 2335-6626). All submitted papers will go through blind review process for acceptance. All accepted papers (after the review process) will be included in the JMC.
- Best Paper Awards and Best Student Paper Awards will be conferred at the conference (in order to qualify for the award, the paper must be presented at the conference).
- 7th Annual International Conference on Journalism & Mass Communications – JMComm 2018 will also constitute a Special Panel Session.
- Panel Proposals are invited for submission. A minimum of three papers centering on a specific topic will be accepted for submission under Panel Category.