7th Annual International Conference on Journalism & Mass Communications – JMComm 2018
- JMComm 2018 Conference Proceedings: Print ISSN: 2301-3710, E-Periodical ISSN: 2301-3729 will be published and submitted to several indexing partners.
- Journal on Media & Communications: Journal on Media & Communications: All authors who present their papers at the conference will be invited to submit an extended version of their research paper for the GSTF Journal on Media & Communications (JMC) – (Print ISSN: 2335-6618, E-periodical: 2335-6626). All submitted papers will go through blind review process for acceptance. All accepted papers (after the review process) will be included in the JMC.
- Best Paper Awards and Best Student Paper Awards will be conferred at the conference (in order to qualify for the award, the paper must be presented at the conference).
- 7th Annual International Conference on Journalism & Mass Communications – JMComm 2018 will also constitute a Special Panel Session.
- Panel Proposals are invited for submission. A minimum of three papers centering on a specific topic will be accepted for submission under Panel Category.