7th Annual International Conference on Chemistry, Chemical Engineering and Chemical Process – CCECP 2019
Prof. Spas D Kolev
School of Chemistry
The University of Melbourne
“A crosslinking fabrication approach for improving the performance of polymer
inclusion membranes (PIMs)”
Dr. G.P. Rangaiah
Adjunct Professor, Department of Chemical & Biomolecular Engineering
National University of Singapore
“Process Retrofitting/Revamping and Process Intensification: Approach and Applications”
Prof. Pang Suh Cem
Resource Chemistry Programme
Faculty of Resource Science and Technology
Universiti Malaysia Sarawak (UNIMAS), Malaysia
“Value-Added Utilization of Lignocellulosic Biomass Wastes via Selective Depolymerization of Regenerated Cellulose”
- CCECP 2019 Conference Proceedings: All accepted and presented papers at the conference (CCECP 2017) will be published in the conference proceedings (Print ISSN: 2301-3761, E-periodical: 2301-377X).
- Journal of Chemical Sciences: All authors who present their papers at the conference will be invited to submit an extended version of their research paper for the GSTF Journal of Chemical Sciences (JChem) – Print ISSN: 2339-5060, E-periodical: 2339-5079. All submitted papers will go through blind review process for acceptance. All accepted papers (after the review process) will be included in the JChem.
- Book: Selected authors will be invited to contribute book chapters in “Advances in Chemistry and Chemical Engineering” to be published by GSTF. This book will be edited by Prof. Spas D. Kolev, from The University of Melbourne, Australia.
- Best Paper Awards and Best Student Paper Awards will be conferred at the conference (in order to qualify for the award, the paper must be presented at the conference).
- 6th Annual International Conference on Chemistry, Chemical Engineering and Chemical Process – CCECP 2019 will also constitute a Special Panel Session.
- Panel Proposals are invited for submission. A minimum of three papers centering on a specific topic will be accepted for submission under Panel Category.