7th Annual Worldwide Nursing Conference – WNC 2019
Professor Violeta Lopez
RN, BSN, MNA, MPET, JBICF, PhD, FACN
College of Nursing, Hubei University of Medicine
“Today’s challenges tomorrow’s excellence: Voices from second-degree accelerated nursing degree graduates”
Professor Lorna Moxham
Professor of Mental Health Nursing
University of Wollongong
“Utilizing educational theory and evidence in support of an unconventional mental health professional placement experience for student nurses”
Highlights – 7th Annual Worldwide Conference – WNC 2019
- WNC 2019 Conference Proceedings: All accepted and presented papers at the conference (WNC 2019) will be published in the conference proceedings (Print ISSN: 2315-4330, E-Periodical : 2315-4349).
- Book: Selected authors will be invited to contribute book chapters in “Contemporary Issues in Nursing: An International Perspective”to be published by GSTF & WSPC.
- Best Paper Awards and Best Student Paper Awards will be conferred at the conference (in order to qualify for the award, the paper must be presented at the conference).
- WNC 2019 will also constitute a Special Panel Session.
- Panel Proposals are invited for submission. A minimum of three papers centering on a specific topic will be accepted for submission under Panel Category.