7th Annual Worldwide Nursing Conference – WNC 2019
Professor Violeta Lopez
RN, BSN, MNA, MPET, JBICF, PhD, FACN
College of Nursing, Hubei University of Medicine
“Today’s challenges tomorrow’s excellence: Voices from second-degree accelerated nursing degree graduates”
Highlights – 7th Annual Worldwide Conference – WNC 2019
- WNC 2019 Conference Proceedings: All accepted and presented papers at the conference (WNC 2019) will be published in the conference proceedings (Print ISSN: 2315-4330, E-Periodical : 2315-4349).
- Book: Selected authors will be invited to contribute book chapters in “Contemporary Issues in Nursing: An International Perspective”to be published by GSTF & WSPC.
- Best Paper Awards and Best Student Paper Awards will be conferred at the conference (in order to qualify for the award, the paper must be presented at the conference).
- WNC 2019 will also constitute a Special Panel Session.
- Panel Proposals are invited for submission. A minimum of three papers centering on a specific topic will be accepted for submission under Panel Category.