What is Cloud Computing Foundation – CCF and how will it help my organisation?
This is a one day online course developed to cover the basics of Cloud Computing. CCF course will help you acquire technical knowledge and its characteristics at the surface level and take you through the general management aspects of Cloud Computing which will cover IT service Management and Information Security.
Cloud Computing Foundation – CCF, a course by GSTF is now priced at USD
GSTF courses are designed and developed to achieve competency over the course material and is offered both online and through in class room training.Check out our advanced eLearning courses, if you wish to go beyond Cloud Computing Foundation as well as for other GSTF training and certification programs on Cloud Computing, Big Data, IOT as well as Machine Learning and AI.
Benefits for participants attending the Cloud Computing Foundation Course:
- Learn about principles and foundations of cloud computing, various types of clouds, and current cloud offerings
- Develop the ability to evaluate cloud’s basic offerings and examine and recommend suitability of, cloud computing for a given application considering several technical and non-technical aspects.
- Understand various skill sets required for Cloud Computing job market
- Build a private cloud using open source tools
Who Should Attend?
- IT/IS Executives and Managers
- Business Analyst
- Data Analyst
- Risk Analyst
- Project Managers
- Line-of-Business Executives and Functional Managers
- Technology Planners
How technical do you have to be to take this class?
- 1.This is an introductory course for those who want to better understand the foundations of Cloud Computing.
- 2.An IT Professional, Business Analyst ,IT Manager and IT architect who is keen on upgrading his skills in cloud computing
- 3.A Business Analyst who is interested in architecting solutions for cloud based application.
Are there any pre-requisite for this course?
This is a foundation course. Pre-requisites are not required.
What is the agenda?
The course is structured in a manner to allow participants to progressively acquire knowledge, with each module building on the previous modules:
Unit 1. Cloud Computing: Concepts and Overview
Unit 2.Cloud Architecture with services & deployment models
Unit 3: Cloud Service Providers & Services
Unit 4: Business Aspects of Cloud Computing & Adoption
Unit 5: Cloud Computing: Economics and ROI& Case Studies
Unit 6: Virtualization & Other Technologies
Unit 7: Cloud Computing: Security, Privacy and Risks
Unit 8: Cloud Computing: Identity and Access Management
Unit 9: Building a Private Cloud
Click here to visit our GSTF Moodle Portal.