When the Blockchain Technology first appeared almost a decade ago as the backbone of Bitcoin, a leading cryptocurrency, it offered a novel way to cut out the financial middleman. However, in the last couple of years, business leaders across globe are realizing the potential of Blockchain technology and how it can do much more than record monetary transactions. This realization has lately blossomed into an interesting and often bewildering array of startup companies, initiatives, corporate alliances, and research projects.
What is Blockchain?
A blockchain can be described as an append-only transaction ledger or financial details. This means that the ledger can be written onto with new information, but the previous information, stored in blocks, cannot be edited, adjusted or changed. It is accomplished by using cryptography to link the contents of the newly added block with each block before it, such that any change to the contents of a previous block in the chain would invalidate the data in all blocks after it.
What will I gain in learning about blockchain?
CBS – Certified Blockchain Specialist course by RapidStart in Singapore, the Authorised Training Partner (ATP) of Global Science and Technology Forum – GSTF, is a specialized course designed to provide an understanding of Blockchain and the decentralized digital currencies (cryptocurrencies) such as bitcoin with its strategic importance to any organization. Participants will be introduced to the theory and principles of Blockchain technology and how it can be leveraged by various applications across different industry verticals including Insurance, Banking, Logistics, Shipping, Healthcare, Legal to name a few. This course will also highlight some of the latest tools and techniques for implementing an application using Blockchain Technology. Participants will get a good understanding of the entire Blockchain concepts with hands-on experience in using Hyperledger Fabric. Participants will also learn how Blockchain can be leveraged in organizational context through a series of real use cases. This course will also introduce the concepts of Hashgraph.
Who should attend?
- Fintech Industry Professionals
- Payments and transaction banking professionals
- Product managers, ICT Professionals, Monetary Authority Professionals
- Operations and technology specialists
- Banking professionals, Financial Analysts
- Database Administrators, Entrepreneurs
- An Understanding of Blockchain technology and its numerous applications.
- Learning about how Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies are used as an electronic
- Describe the function of cryptographic hash functions;.
- Acquire knowledge about how digital signatures and proof of work ensure security for
- The importance of transaction Blockchains and how they are created.
- Developing Blockchain application for businesses
- Introduction to Hashgraph and its applications
Participants are recommended to have preferably 2 years of experience in software development with Java/Unix/Linux environment and an understanding of cryptography.
- Introduction to Bitcoin & Cryptocurrencies
- The Blockchain and its Platform
- Bitcoin mining & Transactions
- Wallet Fundamentals
- Smart Contracts
- Programming Bitcoin
- Exploring Alternative Coins
- Introduction to Hashgraph & its applications
Assessment and Certification
You are required to pass:
As part of the written examination, each participant will be assessed individually on the last day of the training for their understanding of the subject matter and ability to evaluate, choose and apply them in a specific context and also the ability to identify and manage risks. The assessment focuses on higher levels of learning in Bloom’s taxonomy: Application, Analysis, Synthesis, and Evaluation. This written examination will primarily consist of 40 multiple choice questions spanning various aspects as covered in the program. It is an individual, competency-based assessment.
Upon passing the course, you will be awarded,
“Certified Machine Learning Specialist, (CMLS)”
Certification Body :
Global Science and Technology Forum (GSTF)