What is Business Analytics Foundation – BAF and how will it help my organisation?
BAF is a one day flexible learning course that is offered in a self-paced format. The participants can begin taking the course anytime. BAF course will help acquire knowledge on how Business Analytics is used as one of the important aspects of Business to gain a competitive edge for the organization and get benefit out of it.
Business Analytics Foundation – BAF, a course by GSTF is now priced at USD
GSTF courses are designed and developed to achieve competency over the course material and is offered both online and through in class room training. Check out our advanced eLearning courses, if you wish to go beyond Business Analytics Foundation as well as for other GSTF training and certification programs on Cloud Computing, Big Data, IOT as well as Machine Learning and AI.
Benefits for participants attending the Business Analytics Foundation Course:
- Learn the processes and technologies to analyse Business Data.
- Understand the basics of Data Architecture.
- Receive an Introduction to Data Modelling.
- Prepare the foundation to expand a career in Analytics.
Who Should Attend?
- IT/IS Executives and Managers
- Business Analyst
- Data Analyst
- Risk Analyst
- Project Managers
- Line-of-Business Executives and Functional Managers
- Technology Planners
How technical do you have to be to take this class?
- 1.This is an introductory course aimed at anyone looking to gain an understanding of Business Analysis techniques and values.
- 2.An engineer who wants to appreciate Analytics as an important aspect of Business to gain competitive advantage
- 3.A technology professional who needs to understand Data Modelling techniques
Are there any pre-requisite for this course?
There is no pre-requisite as this is a foundation course.
What is the agenda?
The course is structured in a manner to allow participants to progressively acquire knowledge, with each module built-up on the previous modules:
Unit 1. Introduction to Analytics
Unit 2. Introduction to Business Analytics
Unit 3. An overview of the Data Architecture
Unit 4. Opportunities in Business Analytics and Future trends
Unit 5. Skill set required to be a Business Analyst
Unit 6. Basics of Requirements Engineering
Unit 8. Hands on using RapidMiner for Data Processing
Click here to visit our GSTF Moodle Portal.