The global Artificial Intelligence market is expected to reach USD 35,870.0 million by 2025 from its direct revenue sources, growing at a CAGR of 57.2% from 2017 to 2025. Gartner predicts that by 2020, Artificial Intelligence will be one among the top five investment priority for more than 30 percent of CIOs and is going to be a critical driver for demand, fraud and failure predictions by 2019.
Growth in the AI market can largely be attributed to factors such as growing big data and its adoption for improving consumer services and their satisfaction. Creating an intelligent software for such key applications involves simulating reasoning, learning and problem-solving most of which can be addressed with AI.
This workshop will outline the latest AI trends with regard to technology, use cases and the various business verticals which will be covered on the first half of the day. The second half of the day will be an introduction to the AI framework called the Scikit-Learn and implementing a Machine Learning model using Python programming language in Anaconda IDE.
The one day workshop in AI will focus on:
- Discussing how computing systems take decisions with minimal human intervention
- How AI systems change behaviors without being explicitly programmed
- The key AI technologies that will gain the most market traction
- Discussing the major drivers for the growth of AI in verticals such as automotive, finance and advertisement.
- The implementation of AI in autonomous vehicles.
- The different methodologies such as Supervised and Unsupervised learning algorithms that are detrimental to make AI models
- Introducing an AI framework called the Scikit-Learn and implementing a program in Python for Scikit-Learn in Anaconda IDE
Upon completing the workshop, the participants will be able to:
- Understand the growth of AI in different verticals
- Understand how AI is automating some of the work which humans have been addressing in the past
- Appreciate the role of AI in autonomous vehicles
- Understand some of the mathematical models that play a role in building AI software
- Implement simple Machine Learning models using Scikit Learn framework in Python