Release Date: April 2, 2018
Specific topics that JoC welcomes but are not limited to:
Artificial Intelligence:Natural Language Generation, Speech Recognition, Virtual Agents, AI-optimized Hardware, Deep Learning Platforms, Robotic Process Automation, Text Analytics and NLP
- • Cloud Computing: Applications, Architecture and Open Source Tools & Technologies, Containers, Serverless Computing, AI-enabled Services on Cloud
- • Big Data: Data and Business Analytics, Predictive Modelling Techniques, NoSQL Databases ,Tools for Knowledge Discovery, Stream Analytics, In-memory Data Fabric, Distributed Storage and Data Virtualization
- • Blockchain Technology: Applications in Banking, Insurance, Shipping, Cryptocurrencies, HyperLedger , Ethereum and its platform
- • Machine learning: Machine Learning Platforms, Supervised Learning, Unsupervised Learning, Semi-Supervised Learning, and Reinforcement Learning
- • Neural and Evolutionary Computing: Architecture, Learning Process , Character recognition, Image Compression
- • Operating Systems: Real time operating systems(RTOs), Open Source RTOSs
- • Software Engineering : Social and Ethical aspects of Software Engineering, Experimental Software Engineering, Software Maintenance, Reverse Engineering and Re-Engineering
- • Networking and Internet Architecture: Software Defined Networks, Network Virtualization, Intent-based networking
- • IoT: Smart cities, Smart Homes, Connected Cars, IoT applications,
Why publish your article in Journal of Cloud Computing?
- • Journal of Computing’s open access policy allows maximum visibility of articles published in the journal as they are available to a wide, global audience.
- • JoC offers an expeditious publication schedule whilst maintaining rigorous peer review; all articles must be submitted online, and peer review is
managed fully electronically.