Are you already into cloud services? How confident you are using those Iaas, PaaS, SaaS? Fill in your knowledge about Cloud Security !! This 1-Day workshop on Cloud security is a lively, interactive session based on the guidelines from the Cloud Security Alliance (CSA). Gain critical knowledge and best practices on how to secure cloud computing.
At the end of this workshop, participants will be able to:
- Explain and define the principles and concepts related to Cloud Computing
- Understand and apply the CSA’s Security Guidance for Critical Areas of Focus in Cloud Computing
- Apply that knowledge toward developing cloud integration and migration strategies
What will you learn:
- Introduction to Cloud Computing and various service delivery models
- Cloud Computing Architectural Framework (Domain 1)
- Traditional Security, Business Continuity, and Disaster Recovery (Domain 7)
- Data Center Operations (Domain 8)
- Information Lifecycle Management (Domain 5)
- Encryption and Key Management (Domain 11)
- Application Security (Domain 10)
- Identity and Access Management (Domain 12)
- Portability and Interoperability (Domain 6)
- Incident Response, Notification, and Remediation (Domain 9)
- Governance and Enterprise Risk Management (Domain 2)
- Legal and Electronic Discovery (Domain 3)
- Compliance and Audit (Domain 4)
Visit our GSTF course schedule to check our class availability.
How to Register?
Call (65) 6327 0164 or (65) 6222 4695 to enquire about this 1-Day workshop on Cloud Security, or email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Have a Group?
Contact us if you have a group of 5 or more who are interested in this course for Group Discount.
In-House Training at Your Office?
Dedicated/Customized In-House Corporate Training is available for a group of 8 or more participants. We have conducted this training in Singapore, HongKong and India. Call 6327 0164 or email email@example.com for more details.