Cloud computing is a hot topic in computing and it offers a variety of computing resources as utilities over the Internet, on pay-for-use model. It creates a paradigm shift in how we harness IT and offers several benefits compared to traditional on-premise computing model which reduced costs, increased agility and flexibility.
This 1 Day Seminar On Cloud Computing is designed to provide practitioners the necessary knowledge about the latest in cloud computing.
In just one day, participants will acquire the knowledge on cloud computing. This seminar will address the various service delivery models and about cloud computing architecture, as well as deployment in public, private, hybrid and community clouds.
Who Should Attend?
- CEO, CTO, CIO, COO
- IT Professionals / Managers
- Consultants and executives
- Business Analysts
- System Architectures / Integrators
- IT Technical services specialists
- Network Administrators
- Risk Management employees
- Introduction to Cloud Computing
- Cloud Computing Foundations
- Cloud Service & Deployment Models
- Cloud Architecture and Technologies
- Cloud Offerings, Platforms
- Considerations in Cloud Computing Applications
- Cloud Computing: Architecture, Technologies & Platforms
How to Register?
Call (65) 6327 0164 or (65) 6222 4695 to enquire about this 1-Day workshop on Cloud Computing, or email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Have a Group?
Contact us if you have a group of 5 or more who are interested in this course for Group Discount.
In-House Training at Your Office?
Dedicated/Customized In-House Corporate Training is available for a group of 8 or more participants. We have conducted this training in Singapore, HongKong and India. Call 6327 0164 or email email@example.com for more details.