Introduction and Overview
This one-day Workshop on Blockchain is designed to provide the participants with an understanding of Blockchain and the decentralized ledger technology. Participants will be introduced to the theory and principles of Blockchain technology and how it can be leveraged by various applications across different industry verticals. Participants will also be introduced to the Hashgraph concepts and how it promises to replace Blockchain.
DATES: 07 February 2019 | 31 May 2019 | 28 June 2019
DURATION: 1 day
- Who Should Attend?
- Fintech Industry Professionals
- Payments and transaction banking professionals
- Product managers, ICT Professionals, Monetory Authority Professionals
- Operations and technology specialists
- Banking professionals, Financial Analysts
- Database Administrators, Entrepreneurs
- Professionals who wants to learn about Blockchain technologies
- Upon Completion:
- Understanding Blockchain and its platform
- Blockchain In Action : Use cases from various industries
- Introduction to various mining technologies and transactions
- Wallet fundamentals and Smart Contracts
- Introduction to Hashgraph
- How to build your first Blockchain application
Visit our GSTF course schedule to check our class availability.
How to Register?
Call (65) 6327 0164 or (65) 6222 4695 to enquire about this 1-Day Workshop on Blockchain, or email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Have a Group?
Contact us if you have a group of 5 or more who are interested in this course for Group Discount.
In-House Training at Your Office?
Dedicated/Customized In-House Corporate Training is available for a group of 8 or more participants. We have conducted this training in Singapore, HongKong and India. Call 6327 0164 or email email@example.com for more details.