Introduction and Overview
Data is exploding at an exponential rate and data sources are increasingly complex and varied, including a massive influx of data generated by mobile devices, social media, IoT devices, machines, applications and many more. Organisations across globe are endeavoring to manage and leverage both structured and unstructured data, via advanced analytics, to gain new insights, and find anomalies, correlations and answers to a wide array of questions that drive front-line decision making and transform the business. However, the real challenge in this process is the design of computing, storage infrastructures and algorithms needed to handle this “big data” problem.
This 1-day workshop will cover the concept of business analytics and big data technologies with its strategic importance to any organization. Participants will be introduced to the concept of business analytics with big data technologies: Hadoop, Hive and HBase.
The one-day workshop on Big Data Science will focus on:
- The concept of Business Analytics
- What is Big Data? Why Big Data? 3V’s of Big Data
- Types of Analytics and Data Mining
- Hadoop Eco-System and its Core Components
- Hadoop HDFS and MapReduce
- Introduction to HBase, Hive, Pig, Sqoop and Flume
Upon Completing the workshop, the participants will be able to:
- Understand the concepts of Big Data Science and Analytics
- Appreciate the Hadoop Eco-System and its core components
- Implement the predictive modelling technique using R Programming/ RapidMiner
- Understand the working of Hadoop Eco-System with simple commands
Visit our GSTF course schedule to check our class availability.
How to Register?
Call (65) 6327 0164 or (65) 6222 4695 to enquire about this Big Data Workshop, or email to firstname.lastname@example.org
You can Register Online by completing the Online Registration Form.
CITREP + Funding is available to Singapore Citizens only (For both company or individual sponsored candidates). Call 6327 0164 for more details.
Have a Group?
Contact us if you have a group of 5 or more who are interested in this course for Group Discount.
In-House Training at Your Office?
Dedicated/Customized In-House Corporate Training is available for a group of 8 or more participants. We have conducted this training in Singapore, HongKong and India. Call 6327 0164 or email email@example.com for more details.