5th Annual International Conference on Philosophy: Yesterday, Today & Tomorrow – PYTT 2017
Prof. the Hon. Dr. Stephen Martin
Chairman, Board of Governors, Global Science & Technology Forum (GSTF)
Chairman, Bank of China (Australia)
Former Speaker Parliament of Australia
Former Deputy Vice Chancellor (Strategy and Planning)
Curtin University of Technology
Former Pro Vice Chancellor International, Victoria University
- PYTT 2017 Conference Proceedings: All accepted and presented papers at the conference (PYTT 2017) will be published in the conference proceedings (ISSN: 2382-5677, E-Periodical ISSN: 2382-5553).
- Journal of General Philosophy: All authors who present their papers at the conference will be invited to submit an extended version of their research paper for the GSTF Journal of General Philosophy (JPhilo) – Print ISSN: 2345-7856, E-periodical: ISSN 2345-7937. All submitted papers will go through blind review process for acceptance. All accepted papers (after the review process) will be included in the JPhilo.
- Book: Selected authors will be invited to contribute book chapters in “Philosophy: Yesterday, Today & Tomorrow” to be published by GSTF. The book will be edited by Dr. Tangjia Wang, PYTT Editor-In-Chief, from Fudan University, Shanghai, P.R. China
- Best Paper Awards and Best Student Paper Awards will be conferred at the conference (in order to qualify for the award, the paper must be presented at the conference).
- PYTT 2017 will also constitute a Special Panel Session.
- Panel Proposals are invited for submission. A minimum of three papers centering on a specific topic will be accepted for submission under Panel Category.