11th Annual International Conference on Computer Games Multimedia and Allied Technologies – CGAT 2018
- CGAT 2018 Conference Proceedings: All accepted and presented papers at the conference (CGAT 2018) will be published in the conference proceedings (Print ISSN: 2251-1679, E-Periodical ISSN: 2251-1687). CGAT conference proceedings are indexed by Scopus (since 2008) and Conference Proceedings Citation Index (CPCI) by Thomson Reuters.
- GSTF Journal on Computing (JoC): All authors who present their papers at the conference will be invited to submit an extended version of their research paper for the GSTF Journal on Computing (JoC) – (Print ISSN: 2251-3043, E-periodical: 2010-2283). All submitted papers will go through blind review process for acceptance. All accepted papers (after the review process) will be included in the JoC.
- Book: Selected authors will be invited to contribute book chapters in “The ICT Age” to be published by GSTF.
- Best Paper Awards and Best Student Paper Awards will be conferred at the conference (in order to qualify for the award, the paper must be presented at the conference).
- 11th Annual International Conference on Computer Games Multimedia and Allied Technologies – CGAT 2018 will also constitute a Special Panel Session.
- Panel Proposals are invited for submission. A minimum of three papers centering on a specific topic will be accepted for submission under Panel Category.