8th Annual International Conference on ICT: Big Data, Cloud and Security (ICT-BDCS 2017)
Prof. the Hon. Dr. Stephen Martin
Chairman, Board of Governors, Global Science & Technology Forum (GSTF)
Former Speaker Parliament of Australia
Former Deputy Vice Chancellor (Strategy and Planning)
Curtin University of Technology
Former Pro Vice Chancellor International, Victoria University
Prof. Lynn Margaret Batten
Deakin Research Chair in Mathematics
School of Information Technology
“Robust Trust Assessment Model for the Selection of Trustworthy Cloud Services”
- Workshop on “Digital Business: Technologies and Transformation”
By Prof. Venky Shankararaman and Prof Swapna Gottipati, School of Information Systems, Singapore Management UniversityOn completing this workshop, you will be able to:
- Evaluate the opportunities and challenges of different digital technologies namely, cloud computing, big data and analytics, mobile networks, social media, and the Internet of Things in driving transformation
- Analyse digital transformation case studies to explain how an organization can:
- Digitally enhance operations
- Engage better with their customers
- Create a digital vision
- Govern their digital activities
- Ideate how an existing organization can become digital and formulate a digital transformation strategy
- ICT-BDCS 2017 Conference Proceedings: All accepted and presented papers at the conference (ICT-BDCS 2017) will be published in the conference proceedings (Print ISSN: 2251-2136, E-periodical: 2251-2144).
- GSTF Journal on Computing (JoC): All authors who present their papers at the conference will be invited to submit an extended version of their research paper for the GSTF Journal on Computing (JoC) – Print ISSN: 2251-3043, E-periodical: 2010-2283. All submitted papers will go through blind review process for acceptance. All submitted papers will go through blind review process for acceptance. All accepted papers (after the review process) will be included in the JoC.
- Best Paper Awards and Best Student Paper Awards will be conferred at the conference (in order to qualify for the award, the paper must be presented at the conference).
- ICT-BDCS 2017 will also constitute a Special Panel Session.
- Panel Proposals are invited for submission. A minimum of three papers centering on a specific topic will be accepted for submission under Panel Category.