7th Annual International Conference on Education & e-Learning – EeL 2017
Prof. Carol K.K. Chan
Division of Learning, Development and Diversity
Faculty of Education
The University of Hong Kong
“Developing Productive Discourse Through Computer-Supported Collaborative Learning”
- Workshop on “Curriculum Analytics: Concepts, Techniques and Tools”
By Prof. Venky Shankararaman and Prof Swapna Gottipati, School of Information Systems, Singapore Management University
On completing this workshop, you will be able to:
- Explain the concept of curriculum analytics and the components of the curriculum analytics framework
- Gain insights into how curriculum analytics can be applied to enhance teaching and learning
- Understand where and how curriculum analytics can be applied in your school
- Apply some of the techniques and tools to curriculum analytics
- EEL 2017 Conference Proceedings: All accepted and presented papers at the conference (EeL 2017) will be published in the conference proceedings Print ISSN: 2251-1814, E-Periodical: 2251-1822 will be published and submitted to several indexing partners.
- Journal on Education: All authors who present their papers at the conference will be invited to submit an extended version of their research paper for the GSTF Journal on Education (JEd) – (Print ISSN: 2345-7163, E-periodical: 2345-7171). All submitted papers will go through blind review process for acceptance. All accepted papers (after the review process) will be included in the JED.
- Best Paper Awards and Best Student Paper Awards will be conferred at the conference (in order to qualify for the award, the paper must be presented at the conference).
- 7th Annual International Conference on Education & e-Learning – EeL 2017 will also constitute a Special Panel Session.
- Panel Proposals are invited for submission a minimum of three papers centering on a specific topic will be accepted for submission under Panel Category.