7th Annual International Conference on Business Strategy in the Age of Disruption – BizStrategy 2017
Prof. the Hon. Dr. Stephen Martin
Chairman, Board of Governors, Global Science & Technology Forum (GSTF)
Chairman, Bank of China (Australia)
Former Speaker Parliament of Australia
Former Deputy Vice Chancellor (Strategy and Planning)
Curtin University of Technology
Former Pro Vice Chancellor International, Victoria University
Assoc. Prof. Thomas W. H. Ng
School of Business
The University of Hong Kong
“From Antecedents of Psychological Contract Breachesto Outcomes of Psychological Contract Violations:An Overview of Mediators and Moderators”
- BizStrategy 2017 Conference Proceedings: All accepted and presented papers at the conference (BizStrategy 2017) will be published in the conference proceedings (Print ISSN: 2251-1970, E-Periodical ISSN: 2251-1989).
- Journal on Business Review: All authors who present their papers at the conference will be invited to submit an extended version of their research paper for the GSTF Journal on Business Review (GBR) – Print ISSN: 2010-4804, E-periodical: 2251-2888. All submitted papers will go through blind review process for acceptance. All accepted papers (after the review process) will be included in the GBR.
- Book: Selected authors will be invited to contribute book chapters in “Business Review: Advanced Applications” to be published by GSTF. The book will be edited by Dr. Anton Ravindran President, Global Science & Technology Forum and Prof. Farid Shirazi, Assistant Professor & ITM Learning Edge Faculty Advisor, Ted Rogers School of Information Technology Management Ryerson University, Toronto, Canada.
- Best Paper Awards and Best Student Paper Awards will be conferred at the conference (in order to qualify for the award, the paper must be presented at the conference).
- 7th Annual International Conference on Business Strategy in the Age of Disruption – BizStrategy 2017 will also constitute a Special Panel Session.
- Panel Proposals are invited for submission. A minimum of three papers centering on a specific topic will be accepted for submission under Panel Category.