7th Annual International Conference on Human Resource Management and Professional Development in the Digital Age (HRM&PD 2017)
- HRM&PD Conference Proceedings: Print ISSN: 2251-2349, E-Periodical: 2251-2357 will be published and submitted to several indexing partners.
- Journal of Psychology: All authors who present their papers at the conference will be invited to submit an extended version of their research paper for the GSTF Journal of Psychology (JPsych) – Print ISSN: 2345-7872, E-periodical: 2345-7929. All submitted papers will go through blind review process for acceptance. All accepted papers (after the review process) will be included in the JPsych.
- Best Paper Awards and Best Student Paper Awards will be conferred at the conference (in order to qualify for the award, the paper must be presented at the conference).
- HRM&PD 2017 will also constitute a Special Panel Session.
- Panel Proposals are invited for submission. A minimum of three papers centering on a specific topic will be accepted for submission under Panel Category.