6th Annual International Conference on Enterprise Marketing and Globalization (EMG 2017)
Prof. Bennett Chi Kin Yim
Associate Director of the Contemporary Marketing Centre
Faculty of Business and Economics
The University of Hong Kong
“Revisiting Customer Delight: Antecedents andConsequences from a Social Comparison Perspective”
- EMG 2017 Conference Proceedings: Print ISSN: 2251-2098, E-Periodical ISSN: 2251-2101 will be published and submitted to several indexing partners.
- GSTF Journal on Business Review: All authors who present their papers at the conference will be invited to submit an extended version of their research paper for the GSTF Journal on Business Review (GBR) – Print ISSN: 2010-4804, E-periodical: 2251-2888. All submitted papers will go through blind review process for acceptance. All accepted papers (after the review process) will be included in the GBR.
- Best Paper Awards and Best Student Paper Awards will be conferred at the conference (in order to qualify for the award, the paper must be presented at the conference).
- EMG 2017 will also constitute a Special Panel Session.
- Panel Proposals are invited for submission. A minimum of three papers centering on a specific topic will be accepted for submission under Panel Category.