6th Annual International Conference on Enterprise Marketing and Globalization – EMG 2017
Prof. Bennett Chi Kin Yim
Associate Director of the Contemporary Marketing Centre
Faculty of Business and Economics
The University of Hong Kong
“Revisiting Customer Delight: Antecedents andConsequences from a Social Comparison Perspective”
- EMG 2017 Conference Proceedings: Print ISSN: 2251-2098, E-Periodical ISSN: 2251-2101 will be published and submitted to several indexing partners.
- GSTF Journal on Business Review: All authors who present their papers at the conference will be invited to submit an extended version of their research paper for the GSTF Journal on Business Review (GBR) – Print ISSN: 2010-4804, E-periodical: 2251-2888. All submitted papers will go through blind review process for acceptance. All accepted papers (after the review process) will be included in the GBR.
- Best Paper Awards and Best Student Paper Awards will be conferred at the conference (in order to qualify for the award, the paper must be presented at the conference).
- 6th Annual International Conference on Enterprise Marketing and Globalization – EMG 2017will also constitute a Special Panel Session.
- Panel Proposals are invited for submission. A minimum of three papers centering on a specific topic will be accepted for submission under Panel Category.