7th Annual International Conference on Computational Mathematics, Computational Geometry & Statistics (CMCGS 2018)
- CMCGS 2018 Conference Proceedings: All accepted and presented papers at the conference (CMCGS 2017) will be published in the conference proceedings (Print ISSN: 2251-1911, E-Periodical ISSN: 2251-192X).
- Journal of Mathematics, Statistics and Operations Research: All authors who present their papers at the conference will be invited to submit an extended version of their research paper for the GSTF Journal of Mathematics, Statistics and Operations Research (JMSOR) -Print ISSN: 2251-3388, E-periodical: 2251-3396). All submitted papers will go through blind review process for acceptance. All accepted papers (after the review process) will be included in the JMSOR.
- Book: Selected authors will be invited to contribute book chapters in “Advances in Operational Research and Statistics” to be published by GSTF.
- Best Paper Awards and Best Student Paper Awards will be conferred at the conference (in order to qualify for the award, the paper must be presented at the conference).
- CMCGS 2018 will also constitute a Special Panel Session.
- Panel Proposals are invited for submission. A minimum of three papers centering on a specific topic will be accepted for submission under Panel Category.