5th Annual Worldwide Nursing Conference – WNC 2017
- Workshop: An Introduction to Conversation and Discourse Analysis
By Prof. Michael Hazelton, School of Nursing and Midwifery, University of Newcastle
- A brief overview of the history and development of conversation and discourse analysis
- An outline of the theoretical bases of conversation and discourse analysis
- An overview of the main types of conversation and discourse analysis
- An introduction to carrying out qualitative health research using conversation or discourse analysis (using illustrative examples drawn from published research)
- WNC 2017 Conference Proceedings: All accepted and presented papers at the 5th Annual Worldwide Nursing Conference – WNC 2017 will be published in the conference proceedings (Print ISSN: 2315-4330, E-Periodical : 2315-4349).
- Journal of Nursing and Health Care: All authors who present their papers at the conference will be invited to submit an extended version of their research paper for the GSTF Journal of Nursing and Health Care (JNHC) – (Print ISSN 2345-718X, E-periodical ISSN 2345-7198). All submitted papers will go through blind review process for acceptance. All accepted papers (after the review process) will be included in the JNHC.
- Book: Selected authors will be invited to contribute book chapters in “Contemporary Issues in Nursing: An International Perspective” to be published by GSTF & WSPC.
- Best Paper Awards and Best Student Paper Awards will be conferred at the conference (in order to qualify for the award, the paper must be presented at the conference).
- WNC 2017 will also constitute a Special Panel Session.
- Panel Proposals are invited for submission. A minimum of three papers centering on a specific topic will be accepted for submission under Panel Category.