5th Annual International Conference on Pharmacology and Pharmaceutical Sciences (PHARMA 2017)
- Workshop on “New Advancements in Phytomedicine Research for Human Health”
By Dr. Anthony Tsarbopoulos, Department of Pharmacology, University of Athens Medical School, Greece
- Progress in the development and use of new drugs derived from plants that were traditionally employed in ethnomedicine (such as Ayurvedic, Traditional Chinese or Japanese Medicine).
- Clinical, pharmacological and pharmacokinetic studies of specified herbal medicinal products, herbal preparations and purified compounds.
- Toxicological studies including efficacy, safety, quality and mechanisms of action of specified plant extracts and their isolated constituents.
- Novel approaches, trends and challenges in the field of phytomedicines.
- Emerging research topics in phytomedicines and phytocosmetics.
- PHARMA 2017 Conference Proceedings: All accepted and presented papers at the conference (PHARMA 2017) will be published in the conference proceedings (Print ISSN: 2345-783X, E-Periodical ISSN 2345-7953).
- Journal of Advances in Medical Research: All authors who present their papers at the conference will be invited to submit an extended version of their research paper for the GSTF Journal of Advances in Medical Research (JAMR) – (Print ISSN: 2345-7201, E-periodical: 2345-721X). All submitted papers will go through blind review process for acceptance. All accepted papers (after the review process) will be included in the JAMR.
- Book: Selected authors will be invited to contribute book chapters in “Advances in Pharmacology & Pharmaceutical Sciences” to be published by GSTF. The editor of the book is Dr. Robert Vandenberg, Professor of Pharmacology, School of Medical Sciences, The University of Sydney, Australia.
- Best Paper Awards and Best Student Paper Awards will be conferred at the conference (in order to qualify for the award, the paper must be presented at the conference).
- PHARMA 2017 will also constitute a Special Panel Session.
- Panel Proposals are invited for submission. A minimum of three papers centering on a specific topic will be accepted for submission under Panel Category.