6th Annual International Conference on Law, Regulations and Public Policy – LRPP 2017
- Workshop: “The Climate Future of Law. How will Climate Change Affect the Future Development of the Cognate Areas of Law, Specifically the Law of Property, Contract and Tort” by Prof. Paul Babie, The University of Adelaide, Australia.
- LRPP 2017 Conference Proceedings: All accepted and presented papers at the conference (LRPP 2017) will be published in the conference proceedings Print ISSN: 2251-3809, E-Periodical ISSN: 2251-3817
- Journal of Law and Social Sciences: All authors who present their papers at the conference will be invited to submit an extended version of their research paper for the GSTF Journal of Law and Social Sciences (JLSS) – Print ISSN: 2251-2853, E-periodical: 2251-2861. All submitted papers will go through blind review process for acceptance. All submitted papers will go through blind review process for acceptance. All accepted papers (after the review process) will be included in the JLSS.
- Best Paper Awards and Best Student Paper Awards will be conferred at the conference (in order to qualify for the award, the paper must be presented at the conference).
- 6th Annual International Conference on Law, Regulations and Public Policy – LRPP 2017 will also constitute a Special Panel Session.
- Panel Proposals are invited for submission. A minimum of three papers centering on a specific topic will be accepted for submission under Panel Category.