6th Annual International Conference on Language, Literature & Linguistics (L3 2017)
Dr Grace Oakley
Coordinator of the Master of Teaching in Primary Education
Teaching and Learning Graduate School of Education
The University of Western Australia
“A Process of Becoming: The Interplay Between Language, Literature and Technology”
- Workshop on Digital Humanities
By Assoc. Prof. Bryan Carter, The University of Arizona, USA
L3 Conference 2017 will host a hands on Digital Humanities Workshop that will introduce participants to a variety of tools and supporting theories related to technology in the classroom. Considering the notion that technology is a tool that Digital Humanists use to not only teach and research a variety of concepts in an attempt to understand the human condition differently, but we also encourage all to do the same, all while selecting the most appropriate tool to solve a particular problem while supporting that choice with theory.This session will provide hands on instruction on productivity, creative, visualization and analysis tools that participants will be able to download, install and try on their own devices, asking questions and receiving personalized assistance. There will also be an opportunity to try higher-end peripherals such as the Oculus, the HTC Vive, body scanning and Motion Capture.For more information, please email the Conference Secretariat at email@example.com
- L3 2017 will also constitute a Special Panel Session on:
- “Curriculum Design” – chaired by Assoc. Prof. Grace Oakley
Submit your papers for panel discussions here
- Panel Proposals are invited for submission. A minimum of three papers centering on a specific topic will be accepted for submission under Panel Category.
- L3 2017 Conference Proceedings: Print ISSN: 2251-3566, E-Periodical ISSN: 2251-3574 will be published and submitted to several indexing partners.
- Journal on Education: All authors who present their papers at the conference will be invited to submit an extended version of their research paper for the GSTF Journal on Education (JEd) – Print ISSN: 2345-7163, E-periodical: 2345-7171. All submitted papers will go through blind review process for acceptance. All accepted papers (after the review process) will be included in the JEd.
- Best Paper Awards and Best Student Paper Awards will be conferred at the conference (in order to qualify for the award, the paper must be presented at the conference).
- L3 2017 will also constitute a Special Panel Session.