6th Annual International Conference on Language, Literature & Linguistics – L3 2017
Dr Grace Oakley
Coordinator of the Master of Teaching in Primary Education
Teaching and Learning Graduate School of Education
The University of Western Australia
“A Process of Becoming: The Interplay Between Language, Literature and Technology”
- L3 2017 will also constitute a Special Panel Session on:
- “Curriculum Design” – chaired by Assoc. Prof. Grace Oakley
Submit your papers for panel discussions here
- Panel Proposals are invited for submission. A minimum of three papers centering on a specific topic will be accepted for submission under Panel Category.
- L3 2017 Conference Proceedings: Print ISSN: 2251-3566, E-Periodical ISSN: 2251-3574 will be published and submitted to several indexing partners.
- Journal on Education: All authors who present their papers at the conference will be invited to submit an extended version of their research paper for the GSTF Journal on Education (JEd) – Print ISSN: 2345-7163, E-periodical: 2345-7171. All submitted papers will go through blind review process for acceptance. All accepted papers (after the review process) will be included in the JEd.
- Best Paper Awards and Best Student Paper Awards will be conferred at the conference (in order to qualify for the award, the paper must be presented at the conference).
- 6th Annual International Conference on Language, Literature & Linguistics – L3 2017 will also constitute a Special Panel Session.