6th Annual International Conference on Journalism & Mass Communications – JMComm 2017
- Workshop on “Digital Narratives, Entertainment and Community Building”
By Dr. Vivian Hsueh Hua Chen, Nanyang Technological
UniversityStorytelling has always evolved alongside the media of its creation and experience. With new media constantly being developed or utilized in new ways, narratives and narrative experiences are becoming increasingly dynamic. Digital narratives are being accessed and told by media users all over the world. For example, social media platforms and affordances, such as Instagram’s recently launched “stories” format, Read more
- JMComm 2017 Conference Proceedings: Print ISSN: 2301-3710, E-Periodical ISSN: 2301-3729 will be published and submitted to several indexing partners.
- Journal on Media & Communications: Journal on Media & Communications: All authors who present their papers at the conference will be invited to submit an extended version of their research paper for the GSTF Journal on Media & Communications (JMC) – (Print ISSN: 2335-6618, E-periodical: 2335-6626). All submitted papers will go through blind review process for acceptance. All accepted papers (after the review process) will be included in the JMC.
- Best Paper Awards and Best Student Paper Awards will be conferred at the conference (in order to qualify for the award, the paper must be presented at the conference).
- 6th Annual International Conference on Journalism & Mass Communications – JMComm 2017 will also constitute a Special Panel Session.
- Panel Proposals are invited for submission. A minimum of three papers centering on a specific topic will be accepted for submission under Panel Category.