6th Annual International Conference on Chemistry, Chemical Engineering and Chemical Process (CCECP 2018)
- CCECP 2018 Conference Proceedings: All accepted and presented papers at the conference (CCECP 2017) will be published in the conference proceedings (Print ISSN: 2301-3761, E-periodical: 2301-377X).
- Journal of Chemical Sciences: All authors who present their papers at the conference will be invited to submit an extended version of their research paper for the GSTF Journal of Chemical Sciences (JChem) – Print ISSN: 2339-5060, E-periodical: 2339-5079. All submitted papers will go through blind review process for acceptance. All accepted papers (after the review process) will be included in the JChem.
- Book: Selected authors will be invited to contribute book chapters in “Advances in Chemistry and Chemical Engineering” to be published by GSTF. This book will be edited by Prof. Spas D. Kolev, from The University of Melbourne, Australia.
- Best Paper Awards and Best Student Paper Awards will be conferred at the conference (in order to qualify for the award, the paper must be presented at the conference).
- CCECP 2018 will also constitute a Special Panel Session.
- Panel Proposals are invited for submission. A minimum of three papers centering on a specific topic will be accepted for submission under Panel Category.