5th Annual International Conference on Materials Science, Metal & Manufacturing – M3 2018
- M3 2018 Conference Proceedings: All accepted and presented papers at the conference (M3 2017) will be published in the conference proceedings (Print ISSN: 2251-1857, E-Periodical ISSN: 2251-1873).
- Journal of Engineering Technology: All authors who present their papers at the conference will be invited to submit an extended version of their research paper for the GSTF Journal of Engineering Technology (JET) – Print ISSN: 2251-3701, E-periodical: 2251-371X. All submitted papers will go through blind review process for acceptance. All accepted papers (after the review process) will be included in the JET.
- Best Paper Awards and Best Student Paper Awards will be conferred at the conference (in order to qualify for the award, the paper must be presented at the conference).
- 5th Annual International Conference on Materials Science, Metal & Manufacturing – M3 2018 will also constitute a Special Panel Session.
- Panel Proposals are invited for submission. A minimum of three papers centering on a specific topic will be accepted for submission under Panel Category.
Mr. Raju Chellam
Hon Secretary of the Cloud & Big Data
Chapter of the Singapore IT Federation
and Cloud Chapter at the Singapore Computer Society
and Region Head of Big Data, Cloud, Healthcare & Government practice
“Why Our Future is ABC”