GSTF TRAINING & CERTIFICATION PROGRAM
WebEx is the perfect alternative to our face-to-face training. Advance your career by taking our online WebEx course to learn Business Analytics Foundation (BAF). BAF course covers the concept of Business Analytics and how & why business analytics, which is one of the growing and emerging technologies, is an important part of any organization. The course deals with basic principles and it drives through the main motivation behind the evolution of business analysis. Also, this course put into perspectives of different types of business analytics with real life use cases, text analytics and web analytics. Take our course from the comfort of your home or office on your PC.
- Same learning interaction as face-to-face training.
- Eliminate travel expenses and save the time spent in transit.
- Four sessions (2.5 hours each) held once a week.
- Login from anywhere with an Internet connection.
- Receive a Certificate of Participation upon completion of the course.
- Finish your Training over the web.
Who Should Attend?
- IT/IS Executives and Managers
- Business Analyst
- Data Analyst
- Risk Analyst
- Project Managers
- Line-of-Business Executives and Functional Managers
- Technology Planners
For more information, please contact +65 63270163 / 64 / 61 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
BAF is an introductory course on Business Analytics that covers the concepts and its strategic importance to any organization. The course deals with basic principles, concepts, techniques and tools used in business analytics landscape. Also, this course covers different types of business analytics with real life use cases including text analytics and web analytics.
Through this course you will acquire knowledge on how to use business analytics strategically in your organization and to get the most benefit out of it. Also, you will learn to select appropriate type of business analytics based on your organizational needs.
IT/IS Executives and Managers, Business Analysts, Data Analysts, risk Analysts, Project Managers, Line-of-Business Executives, Technology Planners and CXOs seeking to explore the benefits of business analytics. Person(s) having basic knowledge on any business or technical domain can attend and benefit from this course.
Yes! This course introduces the concepts and technologies included in business analytics and has no (technical) prerequisites. The technical part of the course will be dealt at a level that attendees with a business background can understand and apply.
This is a foundation course, which further leads to advanced courses such as, CBAA (Certified Business Analytics Associate) and CBAS (Certified Business Analytics Specialist). Open source BA tool ‘RapidMiner’ will be used only in our advanced courses. Other tools may be used to illustrate specific scenarios.
This is a foundation course, which further leads to advanced courses such as, CBAA (Certified Business Analytics Associate) and Specialist CBAS (Certified Business Analytics Specialist). Hence, tools will be used in later stage. Also, programming skill are not required to attend this course.
RapidStart is the licensed training partner for Global Science and Technology Forum (GSTF – www.globalstf.org). GSTF focuses on Cloud Computing, Business Analytics and Big Data certification courses. Those courses include:
- Certified Business Analytics Associate (CBAA)
- Certified Business Analytics Specialist (CBAS)
- Big Data Workshop
- Certified Big Data Science Analyst (Hadoop) (CBDSA)
- Certified Cloud Computing Associate (CCCA)
- Certified Cloud Computing Specialist (CCCS)
- Certified Cloud Computing Professional (CCCP)
- Information Quality Workshop
- Certified Information Quality Associate (CIQA)
- Certified Information Quality Professional (CIQP)
- Certified Information Governance Professional (CIGP)