- Business Review: Advanced Applications
- Enhancing Human Performance
- The ICT Age
- Advances in Cardiology and Cardiovascular Medicine
- Advances in Operational Research and Statistics
- Contemporary Social Science Insights
- Innovations in Technology Enhanced Learning
- The Age of Transformation: from Communication, Journalism, and Media to World Audiences and Societies
- Forging Connections between Computational Mathematics and Computational Geometry
Forging Connections between Computational Mathematics and Computational Geometry
About the Book
This volume presents original research contributed to the 3rd Annual International Conference on Computational Mathematics and Computational Geometry (CMCGS 2014), organized and administered by Global Science and Technology Forum (GSTF). Computational Mathematics and Computational Geometry are closely related subjects, but are often studied by separate communities and published in different venues.
This volume is unique in its combination of these topics. After the conference, which took place in Singapore, selected contributions chosen for this volume and peer-reviewed. The section on Computational Mathematics contains papers that are concerned with developing new and efficient numerical algorithms for mathematical sciences or scientific computing. They also cover analysis of such algorithms to assess accuracy and reliability. The parts of this project that are related to Computational Geometry aim to develop effective and efficient algorithms for geometrical applications such as representation and computation of surfaces. Other sections in the volume cover Pure Mathematics and Statistics ranging from partial differential equations to matrix analysis, finite difference or finite element methods and function approximation. This volume will appeal to advanced students and researchers in these areas.