- Business Review: Advanced Applications
- Enhancing Human Performance
- The ICT Age
- Advances in Cardiology and Cardiovascular Medicine
- Advances in Operational Research and Statistics
- Contemporary Social Science Insights
- Innovations in Technology Enhanced Learning
- The Age of Transformation: from Communication, Journalism, and Media to World Audiences and Societies
- Forging Connections between Computational Mathematics and Computational Geometry
Contemporary Social Science Insights
About the Book
The book will consist of papers reporting cutting edge research of comparative, methodological, theoretical and/or other high-level significance in Political Science, Sociology, International Relations and related disciplines. Contributions will be selected on a professional and independent basis. The intended audience is academics, university students, and professionals whose work draws on the latest, high-level social science research.
Edward P. Wolfers, CSM CMG BA PhD, Foundation Professor of Politics, University of Wollongong (NSW, Australia)
Author, editor or co-editor of 9 books and monographs + multiple reports for regional governments + contributions to more than 50 books and symposia + many articles, reviews and conference papers on race relations, government, politics, international relations, and other issues in the Asia Pacific.
Co-Editor-in-Chief, International Journal of Law and Social Sciences, and Member, Editorial Boards, Pacific Studies, South Pacific Journal of Philosophy and Culture, PNG Journal of English Studies + a number of book publishing projects in Australia, Papua New Guinea, and the Pacific.
Member, United Nations Panel of Experts on Opportunity and Participation, 1993. Presenter (by invitation) to United Nations Special Committee of Twenty-Four on Decolonization in 1993, 1994, 2004 and 2010, + various regional bodies + Parliamentary and / or Constitutional Committees in Australia, Fiji, New Zealand, Papua New Guinea, Philippines, and Solomon Islands.