- Forging Connections between Computational Mathematics and Computational Geometry
- Business Review: Advanced Applications
- Enhancing Human Performance
- The ICT Age
- Advances in Cardiology and Cardiovascular Medicine
- Advances in Operational Research and Statistics
- Contemporary Social Science Insights
- Innovations in Technology Enhanced Learning
- The Age of Transformation: from Communication, Journalism, and Media to World Audiences and Societies
Business Review: Advanced Applications
About the Book
The Business Review: Advanced Applications edited by Dr. Anton Ravindran and Dr. Farid Shirazi provides insights and information on several business topics such as cloud computing technology and its impact on enterprises, implementing rolling planning instruments, grain markets price volatility, the standard of living in selected EU countries, quality of disclosure in the annual report, diversity in the board room, increasing firm’s performance and productivity by human resource management, knowledge management, information systems & internal control systems and the impacts of ICT expansion, legal and institutional framework on Foreign Direct Investment flows.
We hope this book will cater to the interests of scholars, educators, and practitioners alike in the fields of business management, marketing, finance, economics, human resource management, education and relevant subjects by well-grounded materials whether in theory or in practice.
Hardback Date of Publication: 01/10/2013 GSTF Price: SGD60